Who is the better cook in your house?

Monday, April 18, 2011

Our Jimmy Johns Isnt Just Freaky Fast

Being a Realtor kind of puts me into the service industry.  I really pay attention when I visit other businesses, especially locally owned and operated ones.  In our immediate area, we have several sub/sandwich shops to choose from.

I am really only going to talk about our local Jimmy Johns in Alton.  The commercials always talk about how they are "Freaky fast."  This is true, but they are also "Freaky customer oriented."  I go into a lot of business all the time, and they really seem to stand out, regardless of the type of business establishment I go into.

Every time I go in there, I am greeted enthusiastically before the door even closes; very nice.  They are quick to take your order, and are always smiling.  I know they are not always having a good day, but you cant tell it when they are waiting on you.  I know it may seem corny, but sometimes I feel like I am the first and only customer they are going to wait on all day; even though there are five people standing behind me! 

They are probably not perfect all of the time, but I just wanted to recognize them for the level of customer service that I have grown to not expect from most other businesses.  It is refreshing to see someone be able to stand out from the rest, so I just wanted to give this local business credit for doing so!

The one I go to is the one at 92 Northport in Alton,IL.  If somehow you have never tried them, check them out and see if I am right for giving them the praise.

Until next time, I hope all is well.

1 comment:

  1. Siteniz cok guzel basarilarinizin devamini bekleriz admin tanks

    ReplyDelete